introduction
biography
Maybelline Chang
29 May 1993
Gemini; Rooster
16
Bukit Batok Secondary
Status: just graduated

HEY, welcome to my blog. (: Sorry that i keep changing blogskins.I just have yet to find a suitable one. HAHA. Well, enjoy! :D
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard


i'm leaving
never looking back again
changyen cheanpin daniel gracia josh keneth peisan siwei sueyi

HALL OF FAME
bryan wong joshua ang 戴阳天

time machine
walk down memory lane
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010


flashbacks
reminiscence
#94 open houses
#93 drop.decrease.lesser.whatever
#92 job hunt
#91 bryan adams - everything i do, i do it for you
#90 outing at macdonalds
#89 ABBA - I have a dream
#88 John Denver - Country Roads
#87 a JOB!
#86 handsome artiste
#85 school reopens


take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


#95 i hate running
Friday, January 8, 2010 @ 11:03 PM

okay, same here. today is completely SLACK. i didnt even do housechores lo. haha. watch anime again. but, skip like 6episodes to the ending one. cause i dun wan to watch too much. haha.

uh, let's see what i have for the whole day. from morning, 10plus(the time i wake up) to 6plus, i had only one 香饼(something like 老婆饼), one biscuit, two pieces of bread(gardenia) and 9pieces of mochi(which is as big as a twenty-cent coin) -.- that's basically the food i had the whole day!

at 6, i went to fetch my cousin from de laselle and almost fainted along the way. cause, i eat very little. well, its not that i dun want to eat. but, when you did not work out your body much, naturally, you do not need a lot of food. that's y i didnt eat much. my stomach wasnt hungry too. when i got to his school, my ears were still hurting, A LOT. it felt like when you dive deep underwater without any gears like that. LOL. and, my head was spinning plus, i almost vomitted.

thank God, my cousin had one marshmallow with him(given by his teacher). so, i took a bite to curb the vomit. i felt better already. just that, my ears were still hurting badly. ): that's y, IM NEVER GOING RUNNING ANYMORE! i think cycling or swimming is like much better la!

came home and had quite a nice dinner. with fried chicken wings and drumsticks! :D haha. went to bathe, had dinner and watch tv while my mum coaches my cousin. when it was 9, we change shift. (: oh, here's what i was doing when coaching him at the same time. i just had too much time to spare. LOL.


this is the before. i just draw and outline. (: pardon my drawing, still learning. |x


this is the coloured one! LOL. uhh, the left hand is actually holding the dress(facing the same direction as the drawing). the hand part wasnt very nice. my bad. |x but, that's my best. haha.

alright, awaiting my results. im so scared now. all of a sudden. i scared i get more than 20 la. that's how bad my prelims were. ..... 30plus. -.-