introduction
biography
Maybelline Chang
29 May 1993
Gemini; Rooster
16
Bukit Batok Secondary
Status: just graduated

HEY, welcome to my blog. (: Sorry that i keep changing blogskins.I just have yet to find a suitable one. HAHA. Well, enjoy! :D
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard


i'm leaving
never looking back again
changyen cheanpin daniel gracia josh keneth peisan siwei sueyi

HALL OF FAME
bryan wong joshua ang 戴阳天

time machine
walk down memory lane
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010


flashbacks
reminiscence
#89 ABBA - I have a dream
#88 John Denver - Country Roads
#87 a JOB!
#86 handsome artiste
#85 school reopens
#84 peace at last
#83 the year: 2009
#82 my dreams for 2010
#81 my first day of the year
#80 first post of 2010


take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


#90 outing at macdonalds
Tuesday, January 5, 2010 @ 11:47 PM

as the title suggests, i've been to mac today. (: well, i wanted to go to school for fun today, to see my sister. well, i treat her as a sister la.

i slacked the whole morning and left home at about 12pm. before i left, i checked up on the website of that advertising, modelling company. not sure whether its real or scam. but, they really had lots of advertisment including for pizza hut, singtel, starhub, etc. *ponders* ohh well. went and played with my bro's PSP! :D hah, who ask him to be in army? too bad. PSP's mine. :D

met up with keneth at mac and i went for a haircut. alright, not much of a difference la! keneth's like, "no difference what." LOL. its okay. i was alone then, cause he had to go home to take something. used the time to read my bible. (; alright, cheanpin was the first to arrive, followed by keneth then josh. as josh was like half an hour late, he treat us mac! :D hah. we came out with all the excuses we have. LOL. we even wrote a list for him so that he wun miss out any order.

i was being way too evil as well. and sarcastic i guess, sorry ar, LAOBA! :D you'll be my laoba forever. HAHA. :D keneth wanted to help josh carry the food but i stop keneth. :P oops. alright, i sincerely apologise. ): 对不起! this whole paragraph is dedicated to JOSH LIM SHI YUAN. (:

okay, we went home at about 4plus 5. we crapped like really A LOT. but, its fun. (: i got home, and was way too tired. so read my bible again and... someone called. it was fromt he MODELLING COMPANY!! i was like "???" that's really my reaction. i can hardly answer the lady. they just ask me to go interview tmr. but, have to ask parents la. my mum didnt nod her head. so, im not sure whether i can go or not. oh well..

then slept and my mum came home screaming at me and my dad. -.- whatever. we just let her go on with her yakking. then i slept until 8pm then wake up. that's y im so awake now. (: its already my 90th post. 10 more to the 100th one. (: