introduction
biography
Maybelline Chang
29 May 1993
Gemini; Rooster
16
Bukit Batok Secondary
Status: just graduated

HEY, welcome to my blog. (: Sorry that i keep changing blogskins.I just have yet to find a suitable one. HAHA. Well, enjoy! :D
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard


i'm leaving
never looking back again
changyen cheanpin daniel gracia josh keneth peisan siwei sueyi

HALL OF FAME
bryan wong joshua ang 戴阳天

time machine
walk down memory lane
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010


flashbacks
reminiscence
#86 handsome artiste
#85 school reopens
#84 peace at last
#83 the year: 2009
#82 my dreams for 2010
#81 my first day of the year
#80 first post of 2010
#79 wonder..
#78 new year resolution
#77 deck the halls


take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


#87 a JOB!
Monday, January 4, 2010 @ 10:37 PM

went to orchard with irika today. (: well, we went to cineleisure, then had lunch at wisma atria. :D and went to shop at woodlands.

that's basically the story of today. but, there are more interesting parts. we watched "Alvin and the chipmunks 2". VERY FUNNY! and a nice show. (: and, i suddenly have the urge to watch romance movies and wanna have someone by the side to hold on to. alright, keep dreaming. *stares into space* okay, had some indian food in wisma. :D irika introduce them to me. its really nice, the potato. haha. once again, IM A POTATO LOVER. :D

moved on to woodlands. initially, we wanted to take the red-line to woodlands but we took to the wrong side. omg, how dumb can we get. haha. reach woodlands at about 5.40pm. irika started calling his bf and he said to come. she was like super excited. she haven been meeting him for a very long time. she's like super high. when he finally came, she's siao already. LOL.

i think the funny part about them is that they always bicker and argue. in a nice way. LOL. and when i side with her bf, she gives the *whatever* look. HAHA. a lot of funny things happen when im with them. but, i cant really remember la. LOL. but, when they needed me away, i will. haha. when they are like getting a bit more intimate, as in hug or talking to each other like that, i'll be scarce. HAHA. i let them have time alone. oh, when she gets a kiss, she's like super crazy! giving me the bimbo reaction. and guru(her bf) saw it. i was laughing like siao! and guru was giving me the *she's always like that* look. HAHA!

alright, here comes the fun part. I FOUND A JOB! well, i only applied for it. not sure if i'll get it not. 70% that i'll not cause they wanted someone with experience. but, i dun have any. so, yeah. ): but nevertheless, i'll PRAY! i believe God will help me find a job that suits me. come one people, pray for me too! i really need it. THANKS.